Save/Export results from the Visual Search?

@PeterEm - this is a data export, not a GUI. It wouldn’t make sense to mix and match units of time in this sort of format.

However, I suspect that the need to transcribe or manually re-enter the parameters from the export may be what underlies your suggestion, which I understand.

So… I’ve just uploaded a new beta 3.13.4 that now includes expanded support for Visual Search parameters in the URL scheme. The exported CSV file now includes a URL parameter that you can open to restore the search params.

As an example, this link loads a Visual Search configuration for the shot plan demonstrated here: New Video: Planning the Full Moon at DIA.

I still need to add support for saving/restoring filters in the URL - I hope to have that done in the next couple of days.

In the 3.13.4 release, exported visual search results also include the new Visual Search parameters in the URL included in the CSV file - with one key difference - the start date for the search is the date/time of the result, not the original start date at which the search may have been executed.

@s.zanarello - I think this update begins to address your request to be able to import the visual search parameters - it’s not explicitly an import, but rather just a link with some additional parameters.

The new parameters have some preliminary documentation here.